50 PLUS LIFE PLAN
At Wren & Fraser, we understand the need to provide the best care and support for your family.
Our experienced Management Team have created a comprehensive yet simplified solution. We already offer, in our opinion, one of the best Funeral Plans in the UK in our OnePlan product. Now we bring another offering with us working alongside our Partners and you can now relax and enjoy your retirement knowing that your family are protected with our 50 Plus Life Plan.
50 Plus Life Plan
Features and Benefits
available to anyone between 50 and 80
Six good reasons to choose us
Still wondering why you should get our
50 Plus Life Plan? Here are a few reasons:
- Flexible payments – If you stop paying altogether you could lose your insurance. With us, you can reduce your monthly payments by bringing down your payout amount, as long as you’re paying at least £3.95 a month.
- Guaranteed acceptance with no medical – for UK residents aged 50-80.
- Immediate insurance for accidental death – if you die from an accident in the first year.
- Fully insured – after just one year. Some providers make you wait two years.
- 5 Star Rating – from Fairer Finance for product features. No other over 50s plan has a 5 Star Rating*.
- †Payout Promise – if you need to stop paying, we promise that your family can still get at least half of the payout when you die, as long as you’re at least halfway through paying for your policy. That’s halfway from the start of the policy until the policy anniversary date after you turn 90. You stop paying at that policy anniversary or when you die, whichever comes first.
Important things to know
- Our Over 50 Life Insurance only pays out when you die – it can’t be cashed in at any time.
- If you have to stop paying before you’re halfway through, your insurance will end and you’ll get nothing back.
- In the first 12 months we will not pay out the full amount of money, unless you die from an accident covered by the policy.
- Depending on how long you live, you could pay in more than we pay out.
- Over time, inflation will reduce the value of the payout amount.
- This insurance may not pay out enough for all your funeral costs.