We only offer OnePlan, because we believe one plan is all you will need. This is a full and comprehensive plan with many benefits. It guarantees the funeral director costs for a cremation or a burial funeral.
OnePlan guarantees that, once purchased, all the benefits become available from day one.
Features and benefits of OnePlan
- Plan portability, which means (unlike many other plans) you can move it between family members
(see terms for details).
- OnePlan can be used to pay for the services of any funeral director anywhere in the UK
- Provision of the professional services of a Funeral Director to make all arrangements for the funeral
- Advice on the certification and registration of the death and related documentation
- Collection and transportation of the deceased to the FD premises (within a 20 mile radius) 24 hours a day
- Care of the deceased prior to the burial or cremation (excluding embalming)
- Superior coffin with engraved nameplate
- Use of chapel of rest or service rooms
- Family viewing at any pre-arranged time
- The funeral service at a local cemetery or crematorium
- Time of funeral agreed mutually between funeral director and family
- Funeral procession to funeral location (fees and costs of a service at a separate location not included)
- A hearse to local crematorium or cemetery
- Provision of sufficient staff to attend to the coffin as required
- Two limousines provided
- OnePlan includes a £1,600 allowance, which is the highest in the industry, to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees*.
- A list provided to the family of mourners who sent flowers
- Ongoing telephone support for the bereaved
- Unique digital time capsule with every plan
*These include the cremation fee (or interment fee, if burial), the doctor’s fee, minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium (or at the graveside, if burial), order of service printing and a £300 contribution towards catering / drinks after the funeral.